Wizamets

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Had my first outing with these today. Are they as good as all the hype? Certainly were for me. Popped one in the fatboy which I had not used for a while. I don't like aggressive razors but on 9 this blade was very nice and up there with Nacets and the arguably same blade the Polly SI. Maybe just me but the blade seemed to improve the fatboy beyond the Nacet but this may also be down to me notching up the setting significantly too from my norm.

Worth a try if you have not already.

D

Deleted member 1881

A difficult to obtain blade, some similar are the Personna Med Prep and of course the Nacet you said.

For me Nacet is the go to blade in every single razor.

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
Long story short.
Polsilver Super Iridium and Wizamet Super Iridium are exact same blade inspite of various feeds coming from rumor mills online to confuse users and drive the prices up.
Have winning combination of sharpness, comfort and longevity. Works exceptionally well on tough bristles. I have 3000 of them, so .....

SammieM

Forum GOD!
Long story short.
Polsilver Super Iridium and Wizamet Super Iridium are exact same blade. Has winning combination of sharpness, comfort and longevity. Works exceptionally well on tough bristles. I have 3000 of them, so .....
If you are afraid they will rust before you finish them, I can help you out there... 😂

SammieM

Forum GOD!
Do you mean those blades?

Ordered 100 blades from this shop on the 14th of September. They are still not here. Tracking has them all over Morocco and they keep going to the same place at the end.
Contacted the seller and they said the blades were shipped and should be delivered. Not sure when, but that was two weeks ago.

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Ordered 100 blades from this shop on the 14th of September. They are still not here. Tracking has them all over Morocco and they keep going to the same place at the end.
Contacted the seller and they said the blades were shipped and should be delivered. Not sure when, but that was two weeks ago.
Is it me or were these a bit too cheap?

SammieM

Forum GOD!
They are cheaper than other sellers, but the photos look exactly like the ones I have and they are great.
I know Polsilvers were discontinued. I don’t know about the Wizamet. I have read conflicting info. Some people believe they are still made and are sold in some countries...
Is it me or were these a bit too cheap?