Wickhams 1912

D

Deleted member 30

Hey Darron,
I got the Classic 24, Magnum, Le Blue, Irish Fern and a few samples of Russian Leather and Club cola.
To say I'm content is an understatement :okay:
You make high quality products, a true artisan. :notworthy:
Thank you Si, most kind of you to say so. :)

D

Deleted member 30

@halvor yes this never did happen. @Mr Bigmem did I ever get that sample over to you called the Big Safari? We should do this as the Autumn/Winter group buy.

We have Shamrock Tweed in the pipeline for the next one, it should of started this week but I have had a couple of things to attend to first which has held it up.

Yes Big Safari for the colder months would work well. Well done for digging this up. :)

wazza

a dog got personality
@halvor yes this never did happen. @Mr Bigmem did I ever get that sample over to you called the Big Safari? We should do this as the Autumn/Winter group buy.

We have Shamrock Tweed in the pipeline for the next one, it should of started this week but I have had a couple of things to attend to first which has held it up.

Yes Big Safari for the colder months would work well. Well done for digging this up. :)
I'd be up for another buy. Unfortunately I could not take part in the last one but the Le Bleu soap is amazing.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Would I be correct in thinking that the Shamrock Tweed is inspired by Green Irish Tweed?

Another forum LE sounds good, although I still have loads of Le Bleu left... and Classic 24...

Will there be a matching balm with the soap?

D

Deleted member 30

Would I be correct in thinking that the Shamrock Tweed is inspired by Green Irish Tweed?

Another forum LE sounds good, although I still have loads of Le Bleu left... and Classic 24...

Will there be a matching balm with the soap?
That is correct;

Shamrock Tweed
This seductive blend of floral, green and woody notes is based on the famous fragrance that has cult status around the world. Verbena, Violet Leaves, Florentine Iris, Sandalwood and Ambergris are subtly orchestrated to create a fragrance that is dynamic, elegant and irresistibly seductive.

Top notes: Verbena Lemon and White Basil
Heart notes: Rosewood, Violet and Iris
Base notes: Musk, Sandalwood and Amber

halvor

a most elusive fish
That is correct;

Shamrock Tweed
This seductive blend of floral, green and woody notes is based on the famous fragrance that has cult status around the world. Verbena, Violet Leaves, Florentine Iris, Sandalwood and Ambergris are subtly orchestrated to create a fragrance that is dynamic, elegant and irresistibly seductive.

Top notes: Verbena Lemon and White Basil
Heart notes: Rosewood, Violet and Iris
Base notes: Musk, Sandalwood and Amber
You have (developed?) a knack for 'painting those olfactory images', Darron :wink: