Completed Wickham Soap Co LE Dark Edition Group Buy

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Really struggling to send @Rowlers a pm as use Tapatalk on my iPhone. Could anyone please kindly pm me the atg code so I could order. Thanks chaps! Happy weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neilo

Forum GOD!
Just received Darrons group buy soap a couple of minutes ago via Hermes. Great quick service Darron as usual, many thanks. Thanks to Mr Bigmem and Fox for organising the group buy. On opening the puck it seems to be very similar to TOBS No 74 original cologne, have got a bottle of this, should pair up nicely. Thanks again to all concerned.

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
Just received Darrons group buy soap a couple of minutes ago via Hermes. Great quick service Darron as usual, many thanks. Thanks to Mr Bigmem and Fox for organising the group buy. On opening the puck it seems to be very similar to TOBS No 74 original cologne, have got a bottle of this, should pair up nicely. Thanks again to all concerned.
Ditto. The Hermes lady just dropped mine off. Too late for a shave this morning, but a quick try of the Balm and I'm totally taken with it. Another winner from Darron (what else would it be?), and hats off to the organisers.

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Ok, lather time over and copped a shave too. Bit of a fest for me as I had the Shangri La, the V2 tester and a 'sample' of Magnum.

Shangri La - sorry but the jury is out. Excellent whip, feel, protection etc etc but I just cannot love the scent. I do not dislike it and I keep going back to the tub but a combination of a cold ( still can smell though ) and a play with the Magnum, I think is pushing it back in the go to pile. Don't get me wrong, the performance is top of the pile but..........

Magnum - Mmmmmm, lovely. Does not pip the Classic 24 for me but is very nice. I shaved with this one today and the scent got better as the shave went on. Usual Wickhams performance for me.

The V2 tester? Mmmmm, what is this? In a packet, came out like a cream. No / little scent. Did not actually lather well either for me. I did work on it and got it slick and protective feel etc but there was something missing apart from the scent. Something not quite right in the ability to lather etc. Samples this size are not always indicative of the full jobbie I know but there was more than sufficient there to get it going and I used the lot.

Any how. Thank you to Darren and all else involved in setting this up. A pleasure to be part of it and an honour to be in the first 'wave'.

EDIT - streuth , this Magnum is lingering and is VERY nice ( sorry , off topic but a boost for Darren;'s other products hopefully. ).

Last edited: