What more do I need to say?

Nicholas

Veteran
I've kindly asked you not once, but twice to deactivate/delete my account through the contact form and I was informed that the message was sent to the admins. I've never received a reply and I can still log in to my account with no changes whatsoever.

Is it that difficult to do this?

I ask you for one more time to respect this simple demand. Reasons are personal, I don't want to discuss them.

Thank you,

Zwilling

Kamisori shaver
I imagine they will be able to help soon - people may have all sorts of things happening in their lives at the moment, I am sure you understand.

Steve

Boomer Member
I don't understand how you can not post anything and be a 'veteran', while I drive people over the bend everyday, and I'm only 'well-known'. I think @chris.hale must have something to do with it.

Dr Watson

James
Creepy sleepy uncle Joe is a dead duck... He has dementia, doesn't know who or where he his half the time so Donald would destroy him in a debate. Let's not even get into the 30 year very well documented history of inappropriate comments, touching and head sniffing of girls and women.

If it's possible for them to switch him with someone else further down the line due to health reasons then things could get interesting.