The next greatest thing you SHOULDN'T buy

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Someone has obviously given this a great deal of thought. It's the range of available colours which kill me :roflmao:

I'll wait for the Shavemac version:D
I sent then a message on kickstarter asking if they could do a tuxedo knot for me lol

R181

Grumpy old man
Maybe PT Barnum had it right all those years ago when he is purported to have said "There is a sucker born every minute".

Bob

Lann

Forum GOD!
Maybe PT Barnum had it right all those years ago when he is purported to have said "There is a sucker born every minute".

Bob
Going by the number of people who have bought into this kickstarter already that is very clearly the case Bob. But I do wonder how much time is actually saved by using this piece of kit. If that is the way you want to go, surely buying a can and applying it to the face via a cheap shaving brush is a lot cheaper?

R181

Grumpy old man
Going by the number of people who have bought into this kickstarter already that is very clearly the case Bob. But I do wonder how much time is actually saved by using this piece of kit. If that is the way you want to go, surely buying a can and applying it to the face via a cheap shaving brush is a lot cheaper?
If people are going to use crap in a can for lather, using any kind of brush is a waste of time imho. It is cheaper and easier just to apply with your hands and rinse your hands when done.

Using a shave brush makes sense when using a proper shave cream/soap to raise a lather with a brush as intended.

The device looks to be to me just another case of a solution to an non existent problem

Bob

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Toilet duck or flash should bring out something like this, much easier than scrubbing the pan if the head is motorised.