Shave Soap: Reef Point Admiralty
Butter: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Folsom Shambala

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD: 9th December 2023.

a.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Imperial Leather Bergamot & Sea Salt Energising Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Brown Synthetic. (Faux Horse)
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: Monsavon Au Lait Shaving Soap.
Blade: Mers Supershave X Platinum. (1)
Razor: Wilkinson Sword Classic Premium TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Williams Aqua Velva ASL./Nivea Men Replenishing PSB.

Greetings,

(Face & Head Shave)

A new eclectic shave set up to start the Weekend....Maiden combined head & face shave with the Wilkinson Sword Classic Premium TTO which is significantly more assertive than the King C. Gillette paired up the Mers SuperShave X Platinum which are manufactured in china made of Swedish steel. I'm pleasantly surprised by the performance of the WS Premium TTO this morning especially my head shave.

The Monsavon Au Lait along with MWF/Kent are some of my favourite shaving soaps. The post shave feel that both of these soaps gives is absolutely superb, making each shave I have with them a very enjoyable shaving experience.

A close efficient face & head shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Nivea Men Replenishing PSB

My face & precious swede are feeling smooth and smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.😎

Last edited:

Baba Rum

Forum GOD!
I’m persisting with last week’s concoction … it works great;

- Razor: RR GameChanger .84-p SB
- Blade: Gillette 7 o’clock Black - done 15 shaves already with the same blade - still goes on fantastically well
- Brush: Omega Evo Tricolore v1
- Soap: Noble Otter Thé noir et Vanille
- AS: Charme noir
+ witch hazel and Aloë vera soothing gel before the AS

I realy like the Noble Otter “Thé noir et vanille” soap - it’s an excellent performer, and it does indeed smell great (although there’s not much “vanille” scent, but the dark tea scent is there, as well as the red fruit). Not a fan for the AS version, as I find it too sweet. But great soap (for slickness, lather and cushioning) - and that’s my nr. 1 priority ;-)

Enjoy your days as much as your shaves!