SOTD: Saturday 8 April - Friday 14 April 2023

Calm_Shaver

Forum GOD!
IMG_1916.jpeg

:wub: Chieseled Face Ti

mini review : this razor is so underrated, it shaves mild yet very effective. The weight is perfect for my preference, balances very well. You have to play with the angle but once found you see the results speak for themselves. My friend is correct, shaves very similar to my Diamondback but in Ti format.

Last edited:

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD: 8th April 2023.

a.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Dove Men+Care Clean Comfort Body + Face Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Brown Synthetic. (Faux Horse)
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Omega Eucalyptus Shaving Cream.
Blade: Dorco Prime Platinum. (D1)
Razor: Parker Variant. (Settings) 2.5-wtg,2.5-xtg,3-atg+pick-ups. -

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Alum Rub. /Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./ Denim Original ASL. /Boots Cucumber Moisturising Lotion.

(Face & Head Shave)

A new shave set up to start the weekend... It's been while since i use my Parker Variant and forgot how much of a efficiently smooth it is which paired together with the Dorco Prime Platinum wonderfully mowing through my face & head stubble with effortless ease. Out of the four adjustable razors i have the Parker Variant is my favourite.

The Dorco PP blades may not be the most efficient of blades but I find them very forgiving and super smooth and pair up well with all of my DE razors especially the more assertive ones.

I personally find that Platinum coated blades feel smoother & the longevity of them is better over stainless steel blades...That said if had to choose just one type of blade then it would be the good old stainless PTFE/Teflon coated over platinum because they have a good balance of been assertive & smooth even though the longevity on Platinum blades is better i would still choose them...As always blade choice is a very subjective topic.

Another enjoyable close comfortable 2 pass + pick ups face and head shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Boots Cucumber Moisturising Lotion.

My face & precious swede are feeling super smooth & smelling divine. 😉

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen. 😎