SOTD: Saturday 7 January - Friday 13 January

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD: 7th January 2023.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Palmolive Naturals Olive & Milk Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 10066.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl : Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Ultra-Calming Liquid Shaving Cream.
Razor: Merkur 37C (Face) - Treet Black Carbon. (D1)
Razor: (Head/Dome) Schick G type Injector - Personna PTFE SS Injector. (D3)

Cold water face & head wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Alum Rub. / Cold Water Face & Head Rinse. Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. /Nivea Men Replenishing PSB./Milton lloyd Essentials No.10 EdP.

A new shave set up to start the weekend.... i've carried on with my Sub-continent revisiting blade focus using the Treet black Carbon is another blade that I've infrequently used in the past which paired together wonderfully with my Merkur 37C.

A close comfortable face & head shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small squirts of Milton Lloyd Essentials No.10 EdP to the pulse points.

My face & precious swede are feeling super smooth & smelling divine. 😉

Keep safe and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen. 😎

R181

Grumpy old man
For the week

07-Jan-to-12-Jan-2023.jpg

Soap - Ach Brito Lavanda
Brush - Custom Shavemac handle/Shavemac 2 band silvertip knot
Razor - Gillette Bottom Dial Fat Boy @ 9/Gillette Silver Blue blade
AS - Ach Brito Lavanda EdC
No prep cold water 4 pass face lathered shave

Bob

Boycie83

Space Cadet
07/01/2023

Razor: Feather ASD2
Blade: Feather (2)
Brush: CH2 Manchurian
Soap: Zingari Man The Rambler

20230107_083557.jpg

I enjoyed this shave much more than I thought I would. I've been using the Feather to decide whether or not I should move it on. The last shave was one but I was leaning towards selling it. The Feather blade was super smooth for this shave and the Sego base is fantastic. Whilst a good finish takes a bit more work with this razor, I'm going to keep giving it a run out with some different blades. I'm now on the fence. It's a very nice design in terms of balance and feel. That Japanese did well with this.

p.b

Forum GOD!
0D43FFC0-D327-49E9-99D1-0F79063DAAEE.jpeg

I have a super smooth finish but even with a Feather blade it’s a lot of work getting there with the Ti Blackbird. I don’t love this razor like I do my steel one despite the weight being more to my preferences. Funny old game this shaving 🤔

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 7th January

Stirling Syn 26mm
MWF
Claymore Evolution
Feather Proguard ( 3 )
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

Good to be having a Shave at Home , never seem to have a really good one when away at Sister in Laws, as Mirror and lighting just not quite right.
A few days growth very easily shifted and left with a nice close all round finish.

1B82C2CC-A621-46A4-91C0-47B5E10C166F.jpeg

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Saturday 7th January

Boti 24mm 3 Band Badger - Stirling Bay Rum - Feather SR/Proshave S - Lustray Bay Rum

Another little notch upwards today as the SR doesn't have the safety lip. It has been a good start to the new year with a week of fantastic results.
2 passes and a touch up for a shave that was 'Practically Perfect in every way' :)