SOTD: Saturday 4 November - Friday 10 November 2023

Masamune

Forum GOD!
Another fantastic example of vintage design and creation in the Pall Mall Wilkinson Sword. This version takes a Standard GEM and the "Safety" roller is adjustable. It is an absolute privilege to use.
I set the roller just under halfway for an XTG pass then backed off the efficiency by setting the roller just forward of the halfway for a very comfortable ATG pass. I checked my technique with an Alum rub which gave no indication. A nice post shave routine has left me BBS and comfortable with a massive grin on my face.
Enjoy your day all.
Tony which version takes regular GEM blades? Always wanted to try this razor but never sure which one to get.

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
Tony which version takes regular GEM blades? Always wanted to try this razor but never sure which one to get.
Hi Matt,
Look for a Pall Mall version, they usually have a black or white handle (I think). They have a thumb push button at the front under the roller which pushes the blade retainer back at the blade "spine".

This is one the photos are good. You can get them cheaper if you are prepared to wait a bit.

Last edited:

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Friday, November, 10, 2023.

Floïd oil pre shave. Saponificio Varesino 1945, Felce Aromatica, shaving soap & balm aftershave. Vie-Long 15094, synthetic hair, green resin lampshade. Friedr. Ditzer: “Ditzer Gold”, best english carbon steel, 5/8, made in Solingen. Esencia de Loewe, EdT.

IMG_5779.jpeg

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
IMG_3708.jpeg

SOTD: 09/11/2023

Razor: Stando Rod
Blade: Kai Titan Mild Pink , 10th use
Brush: Highlander “Azzuri” Custom Brush Boti 4th Gen Pink 3 Color Synthetic Knot
Bowl: HC&C Black Straight Wall Bowl
Preshave: Bart’s Balms Lochnagar Oil
Soap: Hampshire Wool Fat No. 3 Puck
Balm: Bart's Balm BEN KILBRECK Balm
Fragrance: Lattafa Philos Pura EdP

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
IMG_3710.jpeg

SOTD: 10/11/2023

Razor: Stando Rod
Blade: Kai Titan Mild Pink , 11th use
Brush: Highlander 2023 TSR Limited Edition Yaqi Tuxedo Knot