SOTD: Saturday 4 March - Friday 10 March 2023

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
One of life’s greatest joys is teaching my 14-year-old grandson how to shave like a gentleman.

Razor: OneBlade Core
Blade: Feather
Brush: Yaqi synthetic
Cream: Speick
Balm: OneBlade
Finale: La Toja
View attachment 130052
The push of the latest multiblade cart razor in the supermarket is a big draw to the youngsters. You are to be admired for what you are doing.
The world of the traditional way has so many more options. My Son of 18 prefers a 1966 Gillette Tech as his daily driver to shape up his designer stubble. He has no time for anything else.
A very nice post to see 👍👊

J349

Forum GOD!
View attachment 130050
SOTD: 11/03/2023

Razor: Yaqi Excalibur
Blade: Feather Pro, 11th use
Brush: Boti Annual Ring
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Goodfellas Smile Chronos Puck
Balm: Liz Earle Aftershave Balm Balm
Fragrance: Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man EdP

A great shave from start to finish! The new bottle of Club de Nuit is a late birthday present, a great clone that’s lasted all day. The little Excalibur is a star which I think is great and a tad milder than the Vector, and none the worse for it.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
One of life’s greatest joys is teaching my 14-year-old grandson how to shave like a gentleman.

Razor: OneBlade Core
Blade: Feather
Brush: Yaqi synthetic
Cream: Speick
Balm: OneBlade
Finale: La Toja
View attachment 130052

Sunday 03.12.23
RAZOR: Henson Shaving Titanium [Ti22] Medium v2
BLADE: Gillette‌ Nacet
BRUSH: Oumo 01 Venus SHD Badger 26mm FAN
LATHER: Noble Otter Soap Co. Two Kings Shave Soap

SOTD: 12th March 2023.

View attachment 130057

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears Original Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Fine 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather: Nivea Men Originals shave cream.
Razor: Muhle R41. (2013) - Derby premium. (D2)

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse/Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. /4711 ASL-Cologne. / Cien Men Sensitive ASB.

Greetings,

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

The Nivea Men Originals shave cream never fails to provide me with a super protective slick lather leaving a good post shave feel. Superb stuff!

A comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Cien Men Sensitive ASB.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine. 😉

Keep safe, and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen. 😎
Gentlemen there’s a new week already 🙂

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Saturday, March 11, 2023.

Geo F Trumper Skin Food Santal pre shave. Carthusia: Uomo shaving soap in olive wood bowl; silvertip badger shaving brush with olive wood handle; aftershave balm & 1681 EdC. László Kovács: Herr & Razors, 10/8. 1/4 hollow. 120 layers of damask with .O1 core. Scale :Horn.

70E4B9F2-25D9-4E5E-8742-969BA493B37D.jpeg

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Sunday, March 12, 2023.

Floïd oil pre shave. Australian Private Reserve, Lixiviant, shaving soap. Simpsons, Chubby 3, Sovereign Grade Candy Stripe. Jose Monserrat Pou: Filarmónica 14 Doble temple, custom acrilic candy stripe scales. Myrsol: Plastic & Emulsion, afte shaves; Blue, EdT.

F754F6CA-4BA2-458E-B28C-76D7DEB16D42.jpeg