Slickboys

Martini

Forum GOD!
These soaps are made by Oleo Soapworks and the guy who runs Mammoth develops his own fragrances,so they should perform like Oleo,if you have any experience with those at all?
I don't think the new Mammoth Tusk base is the one created by Oleo or currently used by Vida (Oleo). My info is she cooperates in production of Mammoth balms.

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I've got Mood Indigo and Stones, the soap is fantastic, easy to lather and up there with the best. The balm is very good but scent strength is not the strongest, which isn't a bad thing. A little goes a very long way. All in all I'd say its worth getting, I ordered mine from the US and onky worked out about £2 cheaper than getting from Slickboys

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
I've got Mood Indigo and Stones, the soap is fantastic, easy to lather and up there with the best. The balm is very good but scent strength is not the strongest, which isn't a bad thing. A little goes a very long way. All in all I'd say its worth getting, I ordered mine from the US and onky worked out about £2 cheaper than getting from Slickboys
Hello mate. I still need to get round to using my other two witchcraft soaps. Sinc ei ordered them I went on a purge lol. Three soaps from PAA and a new razor, outlaw from executive shaving. Anticipating you're all good my friend. Many respects. J.

Martini

Forum GOD!
Vida's cooperation is with the base for Mammoth's balms. Actually, it's Oleo balm with Mammoth scent.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Vida's cooperation is with the base for Mammoth's balms. Actually, it's Oleo balm with Mammoth scent.
According to what I saw on another YouTube video she’s also helping him out by making soaps to his formulation, hence why they’re becoming easier to source now as he didn’t have time to make as many as she can. She’s making the balms too.

Martini

Forum GOD!
According to what I saw on another YouTube video she’s also helping him out by making soaps to his formulation, hence why they’re becoming easier to source now as he didn’t have time to make as many as she can. She’s making the balms too
+1
That's exactly what I said before.