Scent of the Day

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Interested in your opinion on Rose 31 Rob? I have a sample but struggle with the cumin note, which to me comes over as bad BO!
I was recommend Rose 31 by a guy on Basenotes when asking for fragrances to complement Tundra Artica. It doesn't match it BTW.

I watch a few reviews on YouTube first and a couple mentioned the BO note. Luckily for me I didn't get that at all. I wore it to work and I asked five colleagues what they thought. They all liked it and no one said anything negative. I still could smell it on my jumper today.

It was OK but it didn't blow me away.. It smells very similar to TF oud wood and ADP oud.
I do love TF Noire de Noire so I'm not against wearing a rose scent.

I also loved Prada L'Homme which I sampled this week. One to add to the Christmas list me thinks.

EDIT: I did get the BO note (or something unpleasant anyway) with Musc Ravageur by Frederic Malle though. If I remember correctly you recommend to me a while back.

Last edited:

flashashton27

Forum GOD!
I was recommend Rose 31 by a guy on Basenotes when asking for fragrances to complement Tundra Artica. It doesn't match it BTW.

I watch a few reviews on YouTube first and a couple mentioned the BO note. Luckily for me I didn't get that at all. I wore it to work and I asked five colleagues what they thought. They all liked it and no one said anything negative. I still could smell it on my jumper today.

It was OK but it didn't blow me away.. It smells very similar to TF oud wood and ADP oud.
I do love TF Noire de Noire so I'm not against wearing a rose scent.

I also loved Prada L'Homme which I sampled this week. One to add to the Christmas list me thinks.

EDIT: I did get the BO note (or something unpleasant anyway) with Musc Ravageur by Frederic Malle though. If I remember correctly you recommend to me a while back.
Lucky you! A friend at work has a bottle of Rose 31 & he does not pick up any type of BO note. Either way, it's a massive thumbs down for me.