18 February 2018

Preshave: Hot water rinse + Neutrogena oil free facial wash
Razor: Schick J1
Blade: Chinese Schick (1)
Brush: New Forest Badger
Shave Cream: Nivea
Aftershave Balm: Body Shop balancing face protector
Aftershave: M&S Harvard

A return to SE shaving after a long DE interlude. While not everyone's cup of tea the J1 razor works well for me with a Chick SE blade and the budget cream exceeds expectations. A fuss free shave left me BBS and refreshed.

Regards,
Chris

ChopOff

Forum GOD!

Rocca & Nacet
Stirling Arkadia
Fine L’Orange Noir
YaQi 2-band
TdH Parfum

8 days after the last! Yes, 8! Desperate for a shave I opted for some heavy artillery and the razor glided over my face but annihilated all hair in its path. 2 passes and done with absolutely no sting from the a/s. Couple of quick spritses of Terre d’Hermes Parfum and I smell as divine as my face is smooth. Winner!
One of my favourite combinations: Stirling Arkadia and "L'Orange Noir" (or "Terre d'Hermès"). Smells sooo good! :dance:

ChopOff

Forum GOD!
My SOTD on Saturday, 18th February 2018

Pre-shave prep: shower

DE-razor: YINTAL 3-piece DE with closed comb in “Bronze finish”

Blade: Gillette Silver Blue

Brush: Maggard „Black & White“ 30mm

Shaving soap: Stirling „Baker Street“

Lathering: bowl lather

Finish-off: WWR, CWR, cold water compress with shaving towel, Thayers Organic Lavender-Mint Astringent

Aftershave splash: none

Aftershave balm: Musgo Real Classic

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!

RR Mamba & KAI SS #7
Deluxe Shaving Retro Silvertip 30mm
Stirling Spice
Humphreys Alcoholado Maravilla
Proraso Lozione Sandalo A/S splash
IMG_2593.JPG

A crisp, early morning shave after a bit of snowfall. The Mamba & Kai have worked brilliantly for me during this getting to know shave period. Just wonderful shave after shave. Not a single negative thing to say. Have a great day and shaves Gents.... :cheers:

Last edited:

JAYDEE

Israeli Ambassador to ATG
Sunday morning's action with NO menthol!

The tools:

Nivea Facial Wash
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/Astra day 7
Stirling Electric Sheep SS
Krampert's Bay Rum AS Splash
Aramis EdT

This was such a delightful shave from the first to the third pass. Lathering up with the Electric Sheep soap is so easy as well as such a pleasure and the mutton tallow really contributes to a good post-shave feeling. In fact I didn't even need to use any balm because my skin felt so moisturized and soothed. The Krampert's Bay Rum aftershave also does great things to the skin, besides making you smell fantastic. BBS as BBS could get!

Have a nice and relaxing Sunday!

Jeff