Most used razor & soap in your den - 2019

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Using my shaving spreadsheet here's my top 5 most used items summary over the last few years, sorted by 2019. Not necessarily my favourites but simply most used/tried out.

Quite a few changes from last year, mainly due to new acquisitions and trying these out in preference to the old staples.

View attachment 60526
I was waiting for the first database - nice job. I really like my Cadman synthetics also.

Will-J

Forum GOD!
Razor:
OneBlade Genesis probably had the most use as it's the razor I tend to use when travelling, although since getting an RR Hawk in September this will probably change for next year...

Soap:
Looking at what has got the biggest dent in it probably SV Felece or ESC Bay Rum Cream, again both favourites for when travelling due to easy lathering in any kind of water conditions.

Emthor

Veteran
Since i started wetshaving in 2019, i have been trying out different razors and soaps.
Most used razor by far is EJ89
Most used soap might be Proraso white (not the canned goo :wink: )

DeeCee

Dan
Razor :- Rockwell 6C, used almost exclusively for 2019 - Now I own the Homelike, so maybe 2020 will be different........
Soap :- Started the year with Stirling, finished with A&E. Probably 6 months for each, but used all different scents so no idea which was most lathered

Tazzimus

Forum GOD!
I only have 3 razors, pretty much exclusively use the Maggards MR18 one.
Flicked around a few soaps, but most used was Stirlings Sharp Dressed Man, great soap.

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
SV Soaps seem to be the front runners over the last few months, razors vintage Japanese straight razors most of the time, I can see more SV soaps coming my way over the next 12 months.