Menthol mania

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
I own one good strong menthol and that is Denali. James @ OSP is releasing one that is by his own description 'violent' and will be added to the collection :)

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I've tried a few. Meißner Mint Ice Menthol, MW Prospect Creek, P&B Denali and B&M Arctique. I have to say that the latter is my favourite.

flobberdob

Forum GOD!
Queen Charlotte key lime
Sterling MITA
OSP grapefruit (not masses of menthol but superb performance for me)

I've not had the pleasure of Arctique, seems to jump to the top of a lot of people's lists.

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Arctique is the strongest I've used, are any of the others stronger with regards to menthol levels David?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I prefer the scent profile of Denali over Arctique but the latter is stronger mentholated.

Dipesh

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I've not used a menthol soap in ages. I did think it would be good today as its pretty warm. B&M adigio (spelling?!) is pretty nice.

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I've not used a menthol soap in ages. I did think it would be good today as its pretty warm. B&M adigio (spelling?!) is pretty nice.
I have this coming from Will at the moment, Dipesh. Should be in my hands, Wednesday or Thursday. Spelled Adagio.

Gordy

Legendary Member
I'm looking to buy a B&M anyway so if it's the strongest, I'll probably go for that. Fine Snakebite for after?

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Thinking about it, the OSP UKWSS limited edition has a decent dose of menthol for a nice cooling sensation. Not in your face, but enough you know it is there. As has the matching splash.

D

Deleted member 30

When is the best time to experience a certain amount of coolness?

I mean during the shave, menthol in the soap or after one has had the shave by having menthol in the aftershave or balm.