January 2024 Acquisitions.

Arsene Wenger

Forum GOD!
I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the smell of A&E Cathedral.
Unfortunately, in the past I got a skin irritation with all of the A&E soaps that I have used - but I'm not sure if that will be the same with the new Ultima base. I've been looking at the A&E splashes and Cathedral has caught my eye, as well as Panterei Tabacum - which looks vey similar, and which seems to be out of stock everywhere that I have looked.

Razorboy

Forum GOD!
Unfortunately, in the past I got a skin irritation with all of the A&E soaps that I have used - but I'm not sure if that will be the same with the new Ultima base. I've been looking at the A&E splashes and Cathedral has caught my eye, as well as Panterei Tabacum - which looks vey similar, and which seems to be out of stock everywhere that I have looked.
Tabacum It is available on the Pantarei website .

about A&E … mamasita must have added too many spices

IMG_5933.jpeg

Last edited:

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
I too used to get irritation 90% of the time with A&E I’ve used the barber shop Ultima and pleased to say no irritation and great post shave. It’s a lather monster.

Arsene Wenger

Forum GOD!
Ok, I'm not going to split hairs with you my friend, when I click on your link it shows as the soap being available - but when I translate to English it takes me back to the home page for some reason. Thanks for posting the link for me.

JP - thanks for the input on the Ultima base, I may have to try it (A&E) out again.

Last edited:
I too used to get irritation 90% of the time with A&E I’ve used the barber shop Ultima and pleased to say no irritation and great post shave. It’s a lather monster.
I’ve always wanted to try AE again Jonathan. But I got irritation from tertius years ago.
I’ll save myself the temptation and tell myself it’s still an irritable base LOL 😉😉