Found shaving brush @darkbulb does not have yet

Darkbulb

Member #10
I've seen it, too.
Love the thread title here!

Been wondering where does DB store all the stuff he has....
I got a bookshelf dedicated to the favorite brushes and razors. The rest, maybe 70%, slowly ended up in boxes.
I really, really, reeaallly need to start selling off some stuff. I'd seriously like to get rid of 100-150 razors and 30-40 brushes but will be honest in saying that the whole selling concept with packaging stuff up, going to the post office, etc makes me procrastinate even further. One day....

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
Crass. However well made or not, it rather reminds me of those hand grenade cigarette lighters. Haha, @Darkbulb I know what you mean about Post Office procrastination - I have a few items I'd like to sell but nowhere near your levels. Grain of sand on a beach more like. Trouble is, I can't be arsed.

Darkbulb

Member #10
Haha, @Darkbulb I know what you mean about Post Office procrastination - I have a few items I'd like to sell but nowhere near your levels. Grain of sand on a beach more like. Trouble is, I can't be arsed.
I've been thinking about using a service like Shyp that I've used in the past a couple of times for non-selling shipments.

Basically the way it works is that I sell something and then tell them, through an app, to come and pick it up at my place to ship it to the buyer.
They take care of everything - they pack it, find the best/lowest cost shipping option (they really do actually) and send it off with tracking - and then charge me a $5-9, I think, fee ontop of the actual shipping cost.
Now, for me to do that for eBay sales I'd want to pass on the $5-9 fee to the buyer (since I'm lazy AND cheap) and that would make the shipping cost way too high in the end.

Solution: Stop being lazy and procrastinate and pack and ship myself.
ETC on the above: 2017. Maybe.

Mrchick

Handsome Avatar
I got a bookshelf dedicated to the favorite brushes and razors. The rest, maybe 70%, slowly ended up in boxes.
I really, really, reeaallly need to start selling off some stuff. I'd seriously like to get rid of 100-150 razors and 30-40 brushes but will be honest in saying that the whole selling concept with packaging stuff up, going to the post office, etc makes me procrastinate even further. One day....
I can will call my orders:happy: