Withdrawn Feather Stainless Steel Safety Razor Group Buy

AlphaShaving

Alpha Shaving Works Owner
Vendor
Guys,

I am opening my first ever Group Buy for Feather products. Fulfilment is subject to getting minimum numbers committed for each item. Payment is either PayPal or Stripe (Stripe you can pay with a credit card so you are fully protected. The Feather AS razors will take 6-8 weeks after ordering to get to me.

Postage is a flat $16.99 worldwide. Customs Friendly Shipping Guaranteed

Lets start this first Feather GB with some lovely razors. If successful I will have a GB for Feather Artist Club style razors and blades at VERY nice group Buy prices

Here is the offer - I need 6 committed buyers for each item - no Johnny-pullouts. Once committed the you need to follow through as I have to buy the stocks in - I will ask for a 33% deposit :-

Feather AS-D2 Stainless Steel Safety Razor in presentation box - Normal price is ~ £165.00 - My GB Offer is £115.00

ASD2.jpg

Feather AS-D2S Stainless Steel Safety Razor in presentation box with Stand - Normal price is ~ £198.00 - My GB Offer is £140.00

ASD2S.jpg

Feather WS-D2S -Stainless Steel Safety Razor in presentation box with stand - Wooden handles and Highlights - Normal price is ~ £279 - My GB Offer is £225.00

WSD2S.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Missoni

Fellow Traveller
I’ve already got an AS-D2 and stand otherwise I would, it’s my favourite DE razor. I love the look of the WS-D2 but can’t justify the outlay for the same head.
...you will not regret the outlay one iota once you have used the razor for a period of time...it has a wonderful balance almost uncanny and feels different in the hand to the ASD2. I usually prefer short handled razors but the WS-D2 is one of the few exceptions and it really does feel hand made, the craftsmanship is sublime.

NeilJ

Forum GOD!
...you will not regret the outlay one iota once you have used the razor for a period of time...it has a wonderful balance almost uncanny and feels different in the hand to the ASD2. I usually prefer short handled razors but the WS-D2 is one of the few exceptions and it really does feel hand made, the craftsmanship is sublime.
I’m sure I wouldn’t, I love the contrast between the wood and steel, a lot of razors look very similar but this is very individual. If money was no object I would be all over it, unfortunately it is, such is life.

aguerra

Hi, Is there still time to join? I would be happy with either an AS-D2, or AS-D2S depending on what is more likely to go ahead.

aguerra

Please put me down for the AS-D2S. I am happy to downgrade to the version without stand if more popular, but the one with the stand is my preferred version. When confirmed that this is going ahead, just PM me and I’ll happily paypal you the deposit when required.