Bargain Spotting

Cheesepiece

Stickler
TK Maxx have Saponificio Varesino soaps... nope, not the shave soaps (that I could find anyway), but the bath soaps.

I grabbed the 300g Black Vanilla with charcoal scrub for £3.99

Confirmed same stuff sitting at same price in Belfast Boucher Road store. Also a bottle of Creed Millesime reduced to under a tonne.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
TK Maxx have Saponificio Varesino soaps... nope, not the shave soaps (that I could find anyway), but the bath soaps.

I grabbed the 300g Black Vanilla with charcoal scrub for £3.99

I picked up a bar yesterday, its Huge but smells lovely. The small bar is a Regular Dettol soap bar.

€5 not bad at all

Reevers

Berlin Calling
I picked up a bar yesterday, its Huge but smells lovely. The small bar is a Regular Dettol soap bar.

€5 not bad at all
I've not used mine yet, I do keep giving it a good sniff every so often! I was tempted to go back and grab some of the other varieties.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I've not used mine yet, I do keep giving it a good sniff every so often! I was tempted to go back and grab some of the other varieties.
Reevers, Just a note.
This soap will leave black marks all over the place.
I was thinking of getting the Honey and oatmeal soap, as it reminded me of the sweet "Manna de Sicilia" soap.

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
15% off at the Modern Man https://www.themodernman.co.uk/ I think it is only valid until the 20th Dec.

discount code is OOPS

I picked up some Feather Pro blades £6.00 for a pack 20 before discount.
I saw your post before you had edited it and thought the £6 for the blades WAS the discount. I ordered the last two packs and a brush drip stand to get free delivery... Checked back on here and saw the discount code, could have got another brush drip stand basically for free but still won't complain as £5.75 each for two packs of those blades is phenomenal value. Thank you!