Aquisitions - June 2017

bandito

Ex-Addict
After reading your posts on the 6C in the lending pool I thought you would go for this, be interested to hear how they compare. I really like the 6C but now I have it I am thinking about a 6S.
Shaved with it tonight and it was an equally good Rockwell shave for me. I've read a comparison review by @Darkbulb on the 6C and 6S, and if I remember rightly there's a 13g weight difference, but nothing that I could notice.

The 6C is, for me, aesthetically more pleasing due to the matt finish of the 6S, but I really wanted a stainless steel razor, and given my experience of the 6C, it was a no-brainer for me as to which one to get. Also, whilst the 6C is cheaper (although I've not seen any UK retailers selling it), I think £89 for a stainless steel razor represents more than good value.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Shaved with it tonight and it was an equally good Rockwell shave for me. I've read a comparison review by @Darkbulb on the 6C and 6S, and if I remember rightly there's a 13g weight difference, but nothing that I could notice.

The 6C is, for me, aesthetically more pleasing due to the matt finish of the 6S, but I really wanted a stainless steel razor, and given my experience of the 6C, it was a no-brainer for me as to which one to get. Also, whilst the 6C is cheaper (although I've not seen any UK retailers selling it), I think £89 for a stainless steel razor represents more than good value.
Just goes to show the value of the pass arounds! Enjoy your 6S :okay: