April 2024 acquisitions

I’ve had two shaves now with the SOC Mistura. By this morning it had dried for about 48 hours since its first time out, and I felt the knot was much looser than it was two days prior. I think it has great potential. It’s not opened up nearly enough to say much else yet. Three of the last four brushes to arrive on my shelf have been Misturas. This SOC, a Pegasus, and the TSN Final Edition LE (1/50:wink:). The TSN has a half dozen or so shaves on it, the Pegasus, four. The knot in the TSN brush is special. You know when a knot just clicks? It has the presence you like that just feels right? This is one of them. In another dozen shaves it should be spectacular! I think it may eventually rival some of the best knots in my den. The SOC seems to have similar potential. Not sure about the Pegasus yet. Starting now and going forward, I’m thinking of doing a continuing rotation through the end of May with only the Misturas. Should be fun!

Will post some pics of the brushes tomorrow.
Thanks for that. Look forward to seeing them!

chazt

Forum !
A custom nice Razors Stand :okay:
Luis, this is a very attractive razor stand. Quite classy. May it serve you well :) I’ve been looking (half-heartedly) around the www for a nice 5 razor stand but haven’t seen anything like this, and frankly never considered a custom made unit. Maybe it’s time to go custom… btw, have you noticed that most multi razor stands are designed for even numbers of razors? I want to display my set of E1 Gillettes properly.

lu20vt

Forum GOD!
Luis, this is a very attractive razor stand. Quite classy. May it serve you well :) I’ve been looking (half-heartedly) around the www for a nice 5 razor stand but haven’t seen anything like this, and frankly never considered a custom made unit. Maybe it’s time to go custom… btw, have you noticed that most multi razor stands are designed for even numbers of razors? I want to display my set of E1 Gillettes properly.
-Thank you! This is my second Stand. I have another one for seven razors. I'm glad you like it. it's very elegant. if you need one similar I'll be happy to help you. 👋