Acqua Di Parma Aftershave?

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!
Anyone tried the aftershave version? Is it a splash or gel/balm? Do you rate it?

Cheers
Rob
I have Acqua Di Parma aftershave lotion and balm, both are excellent. The lotion is a splash and gives a mild "tingle". I got the balm with a gift set when I got a full bottle of EDT. Both have decent scents and the Lotion scent lasts quite well.

Try feelunique.com sign up first for their Platinum rewards which is free and choose Acqua Di Parma (or any other brand as your chosen brand) and you get an extra 10% off, they sell gift sets of Acqua Di Parma with 10 to 20% off occasionally and your 10% is on top of this. I got a set of Acqua Di Parma Colonia Club 100ml + 75ml Aftershave balm + 75ml hair and shower gel for £58

Last edited:

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I have Acqua Di Parma aftershave lotion and balm, both are excellent. The lotion is a splash and gives a mild "tingle". I got the balm with a gift set when I got a full bottle of EDT. Both have decent scents and the Lotion scent lasts quite well.

Try feelunique.com sign up first for their Platinum rewards which is free and choose Acqua Di Parma (or any other brand as your chosen brand) and you get an extra 10% off, they sell gift sets of Acqua Di Parma with 10 to 20% off occasionally and your 10% is on top of this. I got a set of Acqua Di Parma Colonia Club 100ml + 75ml Aftershave balm + 75ml hair and shower gel for £58
Thanks for the info Adam. Much appreciated.