Your TV viewing as a Child?

culcreuch

Ooooops!
Don't think they would bother watching it.......not enough gore!
It's amazing how influential the old Children's Programmes could be. My absolute favourite was The Magic Roundabout....but I have fond memories of Captain Pugwash and until I moved to Wales 10 years ago I firmly believed it was as displayed by Ivor The Engine. Now I know it is pretty similar only in colour!

TobyC

Legendary Member
Mighty Mouse, Captain Kangaroo, Superman, Batman, Star Trek when they weren't reruns, Man from Uncle, Gilligan's Island, Jackie Gleason~Honeymooners, My Favorite Martian, Red Skelton was a real hoot! The Adam's Family, the Munsters, F Troop,.... I could go on forever!!!

MntnMan62

Über Member
Mighty Mouse, Captain Kangaroo, Superman, Batman, Star Trek when they weren't reruns, Man from Uncle, Gilligan's Island, Jackie Gleason~Honeymooners, My Favorite Martian, Red Skelton was a real hoot! The Adam's Family, the Munsters, F Troop,.... I could go on forever!!!
I used to love watching The Jackie Gleason Show (his variety show) when my parents would let me stay up. “ How Saweeeeet It Is!” And somehow, even though I was 4 or 5 at the time, I knew that wasn’t coffee in his cup.

Last edited:

TobyC

Legendary Member
Andy Griffith, Adam 12, The Beverly Hillbillies, Bewitched, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Paladin, Flipper, Gomer Pyle, lassie, The twighlight Zone, Rawhide, Time tunnel, Voyage to the bottom of the sea,....