Your most used camera type?

What type of camera?

• Total voters

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Time for an update. My current most used camera is my Canon EOS M50. It's a mirrorless camera, and I'm running it with a 15-45mm lense, with a view to grabbing a couple more lenses for it. The lense choice is currently quite slim, being a mirrorless system, but I'm aiming for a 22mm f/2 pancake lense for some portrait shots.

I've also got my eye on a new DSLR to compliment my cropped sensor EOS 450D, namely an EOS 6D as it has a full frame sensor.

S

Steve Bowles

Like shaving, in photography you can't buy yourself a better photo for the most part. It really boils down to taking the time and effort to learn to get the most out of the gear you have. There are very nice photos taken with cell phones.

Bob
I didn't buy myself a better photo. I bought myself the ability to photograph landscapes, flowers, insects, portraits, city life, nature, and the odd SOTD. The fact that I'm rubbish at every genre is a testament to those who aren't.

R181

Grumpy old man
I didn't buy myself a better photo. I bought myself the ability to photograph landscapes, flowers, insects, portraits, city life, nature, and the odd SOTD. The fact that I'm rubbish at every genre is a testament to those who aren't.
Yes, it is nice to have a variety of gear to engage in specific genres. I had gone that route also before getting into shaving and like yourself most of my efforts have also been rubbish. That does give you a greater appreciation of the skill those who routinely produce excellent photos have. It is still fun to get out and try your hand though.

Bob

FSword

Guru
Well I used to take photos with a Nikon DSLR but that was a few years ago... Currently I prefer the convenience of a mobile phone. Sure, quality wise it's nowhere near the DSLR but it's always with you, the quality is acceptable and it's much much more convenient.