2 litre V4 Corsair

It over heated at traffic lights and drove like a pig
I wrapped it around a tree within a month, then bought an Anglia

Holyzeus

TSR reject
2 litre V4 Corsair

It over heated at traffic lights and drove like a pig
I wrapped it around a tree within a month, then bought an Anglia
One of my mates had one, a convertible, think it had been ‘chopped’ by a previous owner
Bright red with a white roof, white Wellers and big tyres. Went like s*** off a stick (well back then..) and the girls loved it :laugh:
Those were the days

View attachment 47310
Datsun Cherry 998cc.
Mine was even this colour (except this picture is missing all the rust which completely consumed the rear wheel arches...)
No way !!! My Dad had the Datsun Cherry growing up as a kid..remember long drives in it for holidays. It was the 5 door estate version in silver. I think before that it was an Austin Maxi and the very first car I remember my old man driving was a Morris Minor with duck egg blue interior..my Mum absolutely hated it but as kids (me and my sisters) loved it haha.
I remember the rust problems on the Datsuns being really bad..

D

Deleted member 2076

1982 VW Golf CL Diesel with an outrageous 54 HP and a Vmax of 140 km/h :roflmao:

Two weeks after my 18th birthday, I drove that thing over the Alps to the Italian Adria with a buddy, and we had the best of times. We decided to not use the Tauern Tunnel to save the toll, and take the road over the pass, and the car was so slow uphill that we got overtaken by road bike riders. When we reached the summit, we had to pause for two hours, as the engine was smoking. How time flies...:cry:

Last edited by a moderator: