Your best adjustable...or adjustables. Pics or not, your choice....

junipertar

Forum GOD!
Out of all the adjustables I've tried (Slim - BB - Progress - Futur - Rex) Futur is the only one I'm keeping.

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Merkur Progress
Rockwell 6C*
Mingshi*
Weishi Adjustable
Rex Ambassador
Gillette Slim Adjustable M3
Gillette Aristocrat Slim M2*
Gillette Fatboy F2*

IMG_20191007_183419.jpg

Due to the volume of RAD I've had to wade through, only those starred have ever been used by me. The Rex is up next.

I also have a beautiful NOS Gillette Black Beauty Y3 that I bought for just over £30 after Christmas. It came complete with its original packaging. I had no idea what I was buying at the time - it was my first vintage DE (and second ever DE after my 34C). It's in great condition but I'm waiting for the right occasion to use it.

IMG_20191007_183655.jpg

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Merkur Progress
Rockwell 6C*
Mingshi*
Weishi Adjustable
Rex Ambassador
Gillette Slim Adjustable M3
Gillette Aristocrat Slim M2*
Gillette Fatboy F2*

View attachment 55916

Due to the volume of RAD I've had to wade through, only those starred have ever been used by me. The Rex is up next.

I also have a beautiful NOS Gillette Black Beauty Y3 that I bought for just over £30 after Christmas. It came complete with its original packaging. I had no idea what I was buying at the time - it was my first vintage DE (and second ever DE after my 34C). It's in great condition but I'm waiting for the right occasion to use it.

View attachment 55917
Boyce, you truly are an inspiration.

Fine collection of adjustables my good sir.

Doti B

Forum GOD!
I have 4 adjustables, all Gillette as follows
1. Fatboy - 1959
2. Slim - 1964
3. Black beauty with metal base plate - 1971
4. Black Beauty with plastic base plate - 1980
Love them all but my favourite is the Fatboy
Also forgot to add another adjustable which now gets the most use which is my Merkur Mergress

RazorSharp

Forum GOD!
I have a Futur been using it a couple of years mainly for shaving my head, really considering buying a Rex Ambassador. Would be interested in knowing people's comparisons between the two. Does anyone use the Rex to head shave?

Northstonehill

Forum GOD!
Forum newbie here. I have a few adjustables but don’t use them all that often. Still every once in a blue moon it is nice to get an adjustable shave :happy:

My favorite looker is the L’Essor and favorite shaver is the Slim.

B8E1FA1B-0E83-4DDB-8CD8-7DF3B9A9798F.jpeg