Wow, the best shaving bowl ever is a dog bowl!

2LabDad

Forum GOD!
I have one as well and I'll never use another..... and they compress down to a little disc for travel. I paid $8USD for two of them. Best shaving investment ever.

D

Deleted member 1881

Sorry to say that a bowl that opens and closes doesn't fit me.

What if it closes when lathering?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Sorry to say that a bowl that opens and closes doesn't fit me.

What if it closes when lathering?
Understand what you are saying, but it’s never happened to me. They kind of pop into place and out of place. I’d say the only thing I found on the negative side was cleaning it out. I used a little too much of a soft soap once And had a little lump in the bottom which was a bit of a bugger to get out.

D

Deleted member 1881

Understand what you are saying, but it’s never happened to me. They kind of pop into place and out of place. I’d say the only thing I found on the negative side was cleaning it out. I used a little too much of a soft soap once And had a little lump in the bottom which was a bit of a bugger to get out.
Is it wide enough to swirl, or is it very deep?

D

Deleted member 1881

I’ll get some measurements and photos for you tomorrow. Which of these popular brushes might you have and I will pop one against for size on the photos.

Chubby 2
Milk Churn
Yaqi Mokka
Beehive
Especially for the Moka. The badger. Much appreciated. If I find it ok, I will grab one from Aliexpress.

D

Deleted member 1881

Last edited by a moderator:

Boycie83

Space Cadet
So gents, start ordering.

Choose the upgrade version, with the teeth in the bottom. Just like Stirling. For much less.

#Aliexpress € 1,80 36%OFF | Newest Upgraded Travel Collapsible Silicone Pets Bowl Slow Food Water Feeding BPA Free Foldable Cup Dish for Dogs Cat Dropship
If it's coming from China, you're in for months of waiting