Women’s World Cup

MPH

Forum GOD!
I've really enjoyed the games I've watched. The ladies game has come a long way.... Looking forward to the semi finals.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Not on your Nelly! When blokes start doing international ironing I'll start watching birds trying to kick a ball.
It was all downhill when we gave them the vote mate. :p:

Joking aside I’ve watched a few games before this World Cup and the quality has been poor.
I’ve watched the England matches in this World Cup and they have been lucking to get to this stage. Very sloppy play and it’s only because they were playing poor sides they weren’t punished.
Saying that, last nights match was excellent with some great play and a wonder goal. Not just a great ‘womens’ goal. It was just a great goal full stop.

This is coming from someone who doesn’t like football.

@halvor sorry mate better luck next time. :happy:

halvor

a most elusive fish
It was all downhill when we gave them the vote mate. :p:

Joking aside I’ve watched a few games before this World Cup and the quality has been poor.
I’ve watched the England matches in this World Cup and they have been lucking to get to this stage. Very sloppy play and it’s only because they were playing poor sides they weren’t punished.
Saying that, last nights match was excellent with some great play and a wonder goal. Not just a great ‘womens’ goal. It was just a great goal full stop.

This is coming from someone who doesn’t like football.

@halvor sorry mate better luck next time. :happy:
Can’t complain, really, it was well deserved, well played.

celestino

Forum GOD!
There are some very talented women in the tournament. Although I haven't been able to watch any games, the highlights of quite a few have been quite exciting.
I think it is fantastic that the women's game is becoming more and more popular.