Wishlist soap scent

Tommo

Forum GOD!
I've currently got two "wishlist" soap scents. Scents I've been looking for/would love for someone to make.

1 Wrights coal tar.

2 Pussers painkiller (dark rum, pineapple, orange, coconut and nutmeg).

What's your wishlist scent?

Comment yours and maybe we can get some suggestions.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I've currently got two "wishlist" soap scents. Scents I've been looking for/would love for someone to make.

1 Wrights coal tar.

2 Pussers painkiller (dark rum, pineapple, orange, coconut and nutmeg).

What's your wishlist scent?

Comment yours and maybe we can get some suggestions.
A soap that smelled like Chanel’s Bois des Isles would do me just fine.

By the way, Chiseled Face Pine Tar isn’t a million miles from Wright’s Coal Tar.

Tommo

Forum GOD!
A soap that smelled like Chanel’s Bois des Isles would do me just fine.

By the way, Chiseled Face Pine Tar isn’t a million miles from Wright’s Coal Tar.
I've got the pine tar, it's the closest scent I've found but it's still a long way off.

halvor

a most elusive fish
Chanel’s Bois des Isles
Will be flying out from Heathrow later this month and was considering a drop by the Chanel store for stocking up on CdR, but perhaps I should have a sniff of BdI? Seem to recall having heard they’re up the same alley?

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
It’s already here, in Fine Lavender PH, but I suppose that doesn’t quite do for you?
Not quite, although I do like it. I have some Castle Forbes lavender and TOBS peppermint cream, should really try mixing the two at some point.

I do have two tubs of Soap Commander Wisdom which is pretty much perfect but it's discontinued so I'm using it sparingly.

S

Steve Bowles

Something along the lines of PannaCrema Nuavia Rosa, but not at £60 a pop.