Will you be stocking up before Brexit?

Steve Bowles

Forum GOD!
It's all moot. The UK will continue to be a vassal state to the Fourth Reich. I'll wager that the U.S. goes to war against the EU before we take on China. A U.S.-Sino war will be devastating; a U.S.-EU war won't take longer than 48 hours.

Wayne

Forum Sod
It's all moot. The UK will continue to be a vassal state to the Fourth Reich. I'll wager that the U.S. goes to war against the EU before we take on China. A U.S.-Sino war will be devastating; a U.S.-EU war won't take longer than 48 hours.
The U.S taking on China? You having a laugh Bowlsey? Have you been on the Diet Coke? You dare not take them on, you are O.K bullying tiny Arab countries. As for the EU armies chances against the U.S and the E.U's chances 48 Hrs is about right, less if we are ever on the same side and our soldiers are subjected to your speciality. Friendly fire! U.S sharpshooters have eyes like Ben Turpin...Never, ever stand in front of a Yank in a Tank. We won't have to fight you. The French, Italians, and perenial coat holders the Swiss have stocked up on their favorite neccessities for any armed conflict, White Flags and Tanks with one forward and 7 reverse gears.

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy some tasty Russian tubes before the curtain goes down and we are plunged into endless gloom. At least we can shake hands with our Russian brethren across the class barrier....

Steve Bowles

Forum GOD!
The U.S taking on China? You having a laugh Bowlsey? Have you been on the Diet Coke? You dare not take them on, you are O.K bullying tiny Arab countries. As for the EU armies chances against the U.S and the E.U's chances 48 Hrs is about right, less if we are ever on the same side and our soldiers are subjected to your speciality. Friendly fire! U.S sharpshooters have eyes like Ben Turpin...Never, ever stand in front of a Yank in a Tank. We won't have to fight you. The French, Italians, and perenial coat holders the Swiss have stocked up on their favorite neccessities for any armed conflict, White Flags and Tanks with one forward and 7 reverse gears.
If you don't think a U.S.-Sino war isn't inevitable, you're naïve. The Chinese have built their military and technology on stolen intellectual property -- mainly from the U.S. If you look at Chinese demographics, you'll see that they're in a declining population spiral -- they're dying out. Add to that they are short some 200,000,000 females to males due to their idiot 'One Child' program, thanks to Mao and the Cultural Revolution. The Chinese economy has gone into negative GDP numbers for the first time, and there is little to indicate this will change. China has other problems: Hong Kong and Taiwan. Neither of these two islands have any intention of kow-towing to the mainland. If China acquiesces to their demands for freedom, you can be sure that the other 1.4 billion mainlanders will want their liberty also. The only other option is for another Tianmen Square massacre, which will draw the US and the UK into direct conflict with Winnie the Pooh. The UK pledged to come to the aid of Hong Kong if ever the mainland invaded, and we pledged the same to Taiwan. American soldiers have fought the Chinese before in Korea. The only downside would be having to shoot their beautiful female soldiers.

The EU continually states that their goal is to raise their own military to counter American and Russian influence around the world. Good luck with that. France and Germany have tried this for a couple of hundred years. The forced inclusion of Dutch, Belgian, and the mighty army of Luxembourg isn't going to make any difference to the final tally.

Wayne

Forum Sod
If you don't think a U.S.-Sino war isn't inevitable, you're naïve. The Chinese have built their military and technology on stolen intellectual property -- mainly from the U.S. If you look at Chinese demographics, you'll see that they're in a declining population spiral -- they're dying out. Add to that they are short some 200,000,000 females to males due to their idiot 'One Child' program, thanks to Mao and the Cultural Revolution. The Chinese economy has gone into negative GDP numbers for the first time, and there is little to indicate this will change. China has other problems: Hong Kong and Taiwan. Neither of these two islands have any intention of kow-towing to the mainland. If China acquiesces to their demands for freedom, you can be sure that the other 1.4 billion mainlanders will want their liberty also. The only other option is for another Tianmen Square massacre, which will draw the US and the UK into direct conflict with Winnie the Pooh. The UK pledged to come to the aid of Hong Kong if ever the mainland invaded, and we pledged the same to Taiwan. American soldiers have fought the Chinese before in Korea. The only downside would be having to shoot their beautiful female soldiers.

The EU continually states that their goal is to raise their own military to counter American and Russian influence around the world. Good luck with that. France and Germany have tried this for a couple of hundred years. The forced inclusion of Dutch, Belgian, and the mighty army of Luxembourg isn't going to make any difference to the final tally.
The EU has nothing to do with us.

sphetnik

Guru
Guys, let's fill our glasses and sit down at the same table. I don't think it's the right place to swell our muscles and put out flames in our mouths. And so we have a lot of idiots trying to govern our lives, so we don't have to fight each other. So, let's get back to our passion for wet shaving and tell our colleague that he doesn't have to make too many stocks of soaps or other crazy stuff. It is precisely this passion that has brought us all here. No geopolitics or military strategies.

Last edited:

Boru62

Shaving Boar
I haven't stocked up on shaving supply's but I do have enough cans of tuna to build a shed and enough pasta to qualify for an Italian passport.
I have made no provision for my loss of civil rights.

Edit.
Note to self:
I might have to learn the words to "America (My Country, 'Tis of Thee)".
I already know the melody

Last edited:
Reactions: p.b

TheChrisC

Über Member
I've reasoned that I've got enough soap and blades to last long enough for me to shape the remains of it all into a deadly weapon, which I can fling in the direction of the zombies that I assume are on their way once we leave without a deal.