Wilkinson Sword Shave stick

AkisT

So how does wilkinson sword scent compare?
The scents are a bit "industrial" - i'd avoid comparing to the rich scents of soaps of established artisans.

Arko is on the "lemony" side - many compare it to the scent of ivory soap
Palmolive is on the "green" side (some 'ol chaps - me included - pair it well with the classic Polo Green edt)
Wilkinson is a bit more complex - a bit of oceanic (not the oceanic scent of Davidoff Cool Water )

Of these soaps , Arko has the most "aggressive" scent .
Common feature is ease-of-lathering whether hard or soft water .
All in all , i think that these are good solid products and due to their affordability (in most European countries) , every new wet shaver should try at least one before endeavouring in the "Holly Grail Soap" quest.

The scents are a bit "industrial" - i'd avoid comparing to the rich scents of soaps of established artisans.

Arko is on the "lemony" side - many compare it to the scent of ivory soap
Palmolive is on the "green" side (some 'ol chaps - me included - pair it well with the classic Polo Green edt)
Wilkinson is a bit more complex - a bit of oceanic (not the oceanic scent of Davidoff Cool Water )

Of these soaps , Arko has the most "aggressive" scent .
Common feature is ease-of-lathering whether hard or soft water .
All in all , i think that these are good solid products and due to their affordability (in most European countries) , every new wet shaver should try at least one before endeavouring in the "Holly Grail" quest.
Exactly! Perfect description of these soaps..:thumbsup::highfive:

GoReds

Forum GOD!
I cut it today in pieces into a small plastic container. It fitted well. I wish it was a bit cheaper here where I live.

GoReds

Forum GOD!
I don't know how much people enjoy this shaving soap stick, but to me it's fantastic . After grating 2 soaps in a container, it is much easier to use for me and it has entered into my top two soap rotation.