Wilder vs Fury..

Just thought I'd post this as I am surprised no one has..

Did anyone watch it? incredible fight.. Fury did amazingly to do what he's done and brilliant gesture giving his purse charity.
Take nothing away from Wilder..technically not a great boxer but holy moly the power he has..and a very aggressive fighter..

So was it a draw folks.? I have my opinions having watched it a few times but what do you think?

Rematch would be interesting..lot's of talk at the minute..

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
It was amazing, and might'v'e been different with a standing 8 count. The punch Fury got up from... It's become emblematic of his whole journey in the last 3 years.
I gave 2 rounds to Wilder (both 10-8), & think Paulie Malignaggi was right - certainly about the first round - when he said,
"That's called making up your mind before the fight".

What can you do? The judging system is the worst system, aside from every other system.
I don't know what kind of CC monitors judges have these days, and if that's an issue

Rematch? I'd rather see Fury v Joshua or Wilder v Joshua, let the rematch percolate a bit.
The reaction from the MMA community was funny - lots of post that simply said

"Boxing..." , "That's boxing" or "Oh, boxing...".

Last edited:

ronald

Great fight. I think we all knew Fury was going to take a methodical approach and try to systematically deconstruct Wilder over the 12 rounds like he did with Klitschko, and Wilder was going to rely on his power and try to finish the fight quickly, but I was surprised by the draw, I thought Fury should have won. Still a decent result given his long hiatus. A rematch would be amazing, especially now that Fury is back in business