Wickhams Bath Soaps

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by Dr Watson, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Dr Watson

Dr Watson The Other James

Darron kindly included a Club Cola bath soap in a recent order and I used it this morning... Wow! I usually prefer L'Occitane soaps as they dont irritate or dry out my skin unlike that Pears filth. Well the Wickham's soap seemed to be just as good and smelt a whole lot better, I can still smell Club Cola now 2 hours later.

Definitely going to be grabbing some more of these beauties.

2. halvor

halvor a most elusive fish

Hear, hear! I’m through a couple Cashmere and on the final bits of a Shamrock.

3. DamianJ

DamianJ Forum GOD!

I had a bath soap of Le Bleu and thought it was great. The face soaps are pretty good too.

4. 2hot 2trot

2hot 2trot Forum GOD!

I have the Club Cola face soap and it is awesome stuff.. :)

5. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Does Darron have a shampoo bar? Or does anyone use the face/bath soap on their hair?

6. Dr Watson

Not as far as I know (yet!)

I would offer to try it but the bath soap is very strongly scented, both the bathroom & half the house smell of club cola, I'll have to put it a tupperware pot or something as I'm getting moaned at... If I put it on my hair I worry how long the scent will linger, just used as a body wash I can still smell it on me 2-3 hours later, I'm like a walking cola bottle :happy:

Nishy and halvor like this.
  7. Dr Watson

Just about finished my bar, lasted a month of daily use... Not bad that, the L'Occitane bars usually last 5-6 weeks but are much harder having presumably been milled.

If only Darron made an English rose one :whistling: :happy:

halvor and DamianJ like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice