Wickhams Bath Soaps

Dr Watson

The Other James
Darron kindly included a Club Cola bath soap in a recent order and I used it this morning... Wow! I usually prefer L'Occitane soaps as they dont irritate or dry out my skin unlike that Pears filth. Well the Wickham's soap seemed to be just as good and smelt a whole lot better, I can still smell Club Cola now 2 hours later.

Definitely going to be grabbing some more of these beauties.

halvor

a most elusive fish
Hear, hear! I’m through a couple Cashmere and on the final bits of a Shamrock.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Does Darron have a shampoo bar? Or does anyone use the face/bath soap on their hair?

Dr Watson

The Other James
Does Darrin have a shampoo bar? Or does anyone use the face/bath soap on their hair?
Not as far as I know (yet!)

I would offer to try it but the bath soap is very strongly scented, both the bathroom & half the house smell of club cola, I'll have to put it a tupperware pot or something as I'm getting moaned at... If I put it on my hair I worry how long the scent will linger, just used as a body wash I can still smell it on me 2-3 hours later, I'm like a walking cola bottle :happy:

Dr Watson

The Other James
Just about finished my bar, lasted a month of daily use... Not bad that, the L'Occitane bars usually last 5-6 weeks but are much harder having presumably been milled.

If only Darron made an English rose one :whistling: :happy: