Wickhams Aftershave Splashes.

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by StevieBoy, Jul 25, 2018.

1. StevieBoy

StevieBoy Über Member

OK gents so I know Darron has discontinued his splashes ( the 3 scents that existed) but does anyone know if he plans on bringing them out again along with the rest of the scents in the range?

Its a shame he had to discontinue them for whatever reason but for me they are such a great product.

Plus what do I do when the ones I have run out...............oh the pain! lol!

Blackmass and DamianJ like this.
  2. Paul

Paul Connaught Shaving Vendor

I still have Citrus Musk & a few Russian Leather. A special order could be possible but we would need an order for 30+ bottles per scent.

StevieBoy and DamianJ like this.
  3. DamianJ

DamianJ Forum GOD!

I had a Citrus Musk aftershave splash. Finished it quite a while ago along with the soap, lovely scent.

I may be wrong but I think that one of the reasons for focusing on the balm was that some of the scents e.g. club cola worked better or lasted longer in the balm. Happy to be corrected on that though.

Have you tried the balm? That too is a great product.

StevieBoy likes this.
  4. Paul

Paul Connaught Shaving Vendor

Yes the balm is great, especially in the Club Cola. The Club Cola was too fleeting in the splash, unfortunately.

Classic 24 works but I would have to check with @Fox about the other 1912 scents.

ManicDee, DamianJ and StevieBoy like this.
  5. StevieBoy

StevieBoy Über Member

Would be great if Darron considered it.

Classic 24, Shamrock Tweed and Irish Fern splashes I would jump at!

In fact all of them if Darron was up for it!

Shame about the Club Cola mind you.

6. Blackmass

Blackmass Forum GOD!

I've got a bottle of the Cashmere splash and I love it. The scent is stunning and last a couple of hours too.

StevieBoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice