Completed Wickham Soap Co LE Dark Edition Group Buy

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
Again I am sorry and can assure you both that I have taken onboard all the feedback both good and negative and the next LE Dark Edition Group Buy will be more manly and dark. Unisex fragrances as I am finding out are loved by some but very much hated by others. My apologies gents! :)
Apology definitely not required.
The soap behaves beautifully.
I wish I did love the fragrance, but I’m sure very few love them all and have preferences as to favourites.
Valuable lesson learned - don’t jump with both feet! .........it was Sandlewood’s fault :giggle:

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
It is difficult to cater for everyone, as they say; “One man's trash is another man's treasure”. Glad to hear you like it. :)
The abuse I get for wearing Tom Ford Violet Orchid. But I love it :) actually quite a few fragrances I enjoy are unisex, including Kiehls musk, TF Venetian Bergamont and CK One. Scent is definitely a very personal preference.

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
I am sorry that you both feel like this. I had no reason to feel that there would be such a strong divide. However I am not happy that you both feel this way as my objective with Wickham Soap Co.is to provide products that make people happy to use. So with that in mind I am going to ask both of you to PM what fragrance you would like as a replacement balm and soap from my website and I will get this out to you.

Again I am sorry and can assure you both that I have taken onboard all the feedback both good and negative and the next LE Dark Edition Group Buy will be more manly and dark. Unisex fragrances as I am finding out are loved by some but very much hated by others. My apologies gents! :)

Blurry hell!!! What an absolute gentleman.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I was absolutely gobsmacked by Darron's generosity regarding my purchase
I am sorry that you both feel like this. I had no reason to feel that there would be such a strong divide. However I am not happy that you both feel this way as my objective with Wickham Soap Co.is to provide products that make people happy to use. So with that in mind I am going to ask both of you to PM what fragrance you would like as a replacement balm and soap from my website and I will get this out to you.

Wow :bravo:. No apologies needed and thank you very much for your wonderful generosity, Darron
Regarding unisex fragrances, I have several and enjoy them all but with the "Shangra la" scent, I am perplexed by.
As many of the fragrances used in it I would usually love.

TheGreekShaver

Forum GOD!
I received mine yesterday. Great packaging to protect it from the post office brutality. Very strong scent, Darron was generous about the fragrance (note that turkish rose is crazy expensive!). When I opened the tub I was greeted by that burned plastic smell like other members said, but this is just the floral notes. If you pay close attention this is because our noses aren't accustomed to these heavy oriental scents. Where I come from we have a lot of spices and flowers in our daily life. This particular scent profile is complex, deep and all the floral notes are nicely blended. To me it is a dark edition due to the strength of the fragrance. My nose picks mostly the turkish rose, a mixture of other floral notes and a little bit of the base notes. I bet that when you shave with it and apply the matching balm you will smell like an eastern/oriental garden for hours!

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I was greeted by that burned plastic smell like other members said,this is because our noses aren't accustomed to these heavy oriental scents.!
Well there you go, Darron. Looks like your gonna have to do a "Guinness" fragrance set. That way I will be able to tell you what County the barley came from, who grew it and how long it was roasted :happy:

By the way, that other package arrived, Club cola is an absolute Jewel it the crown of Wickham's soap.:hug: