Completed Wickham Soap Co LE Dark Edition Group Buy

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Fellow shavers we are back!

The long awaited
LE Dark Edition Group Buy of
"Shangri-La".

Darron @Fox has upped his game, and by putting new systems in place to secure the future of Wickham soaps. He is now able to get back to doing what he does best and make soap...... and a fantastic shave soap I might add :woot:

The Group Buy will run for 2 weeks ending Monday the 8th October

So now to our main feature..........

Shangri-La is an earthly paradise, its air a mix of exquisite fragrances. Journey through harmonious valleys of wild lavender and rosemary into orchards of bergamot and angelica.

After entering this delectable land, the scent becomes richer. Sweet notes of tantalising Turkish rose combine with a spicy dusting of iris root and a musky splash of Arabian sambac.

And finally explore the delicate yet deep base notes. Like a woven forest floor, they form the bed that holds this magical scent together. Immerse yourself in glistening golden amber, and experience the majestic notes of cedar and sandalwood.

Relax while Shangri-La takes you to a land of pleasure.

Top notes: Lavender, Rosemary, Bergamot and Angelica

Heart notes: Turkish Rose Otto, Arabian sambac, Cedarwood, Orris and Jasmine

Base notes: Amber, Cedar, Musk and Sandalwood

If you have been around for other group buys that Darron and I have organised then you will know we like to do things a little different. As always, we have taken this LE Group Buy one stage further with the Dark Edition....on a side note I bet you guys had thought DE had a different meaning.
So back to the statement at hand, not only are we bringing you the Shave Soap but also the further introduction of the full Wickham Shave System of matching glycerine pre-shave Face Soap and Post Shave Balm.

There are no order restrictions, and you can mix and match as you feel without any postage increase. All prices have already been discounted and P&P is set at a Group Buy "flat rate". All UK items are tracked by default. Tracking is also available for outside of the UK but must be selected on checkout.

*Be sure to choose the appropriate P&P option on checkout.

P.S. And the extra sweeter....On top of the Group Buy discount against all LE products i've used my persuasion skills on Darron :highfive: we can also use the forum "discount code" as well giving you an even bigger saving whoop!!!!

For your ordering pleasure I present to you with the ordering URL: http://bit.ly/2Ic0PSf

Products descriptions and ingredients list below. Any questions please ask away at the Group Buy email: hello@w-soap.co.uk

There is no need to form a list, just click on the link above and get your order in folks!

1912 Vegetal Shave Soap
Protective Shaving Experience

1912 Shaving Soap is a meticulously crafted blend of luxurious cocoa butter and premium, curative vegetable oils. These handpicked ingredients compliment each other to deliver a dense gloss lather and protective lubricative slip.

Extra Post Shave Qualities
Packed with conditioning oils and allantoin, 1912 provides you with an unbeatable post-shave feeling. Because this sumptuous soap boasts a world-class formulation, you won’t experience a more rewarding shave than with 1912.

Ingredients
Potassium Stearate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Palmate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Avocadate, Parfum, White Kaolin, Allantoin, Glycerine.

Post Shave Balm
Extra Post Shave Qualities

Packed with soothing Aloe Vera leaf juice and allantoin, 1912 balm provides you with an unbeatable post-shave feeling. Because the post shave balm boasts a world-class formulation, you won’t experience a more rewarding shave than with 1912.

Ingredients
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerine, Fragrance, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Alantoin.

Pre-Shave Face Soap
Pre-Shave Qualities

Being a glycerine based soap it is super mild and gentle to your skin. Helps to aid the shave prior to shaving by softening up any stubble, beards and/or moustache.

Ingredients
Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Mono Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Thiosulphate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate

Last edited:

owlman

Forum GOD!
The shop won't give me a shipping cost calculation for Europe. It just keeps saying "There are no shipping methods available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly" or "Enter your full address to see shipping costs", but I've entered all I can at the respective pages.

Is it the usual £8.95 flat rate?

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
The shop won't give me a shipping cost calculation for Europe. It just keeps saying "There are no shipping methods available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly" or "Enter your full address to see shipping costs", but I've entered all I can at the respective pages.

Is it the usual £8.95 flat rate?
Try again it should be working now

ajc347

Forum GOD!
Thank you for organising this.

It sounds like it’s going to be an intriguing scent. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk