Wickham Soap Co - Gothic Revival

I've just seen a post by Wickham Soap Co on Facebook.

Coming soon, a new soap... Gothic Revival.

The name sounds great. I'm certainly looking forward to it.
I heard about this a while ago and spoke to Darron...again a long while ago and he said there may be a few other new soaps coming as he is getting rid of a few of the less popular 1912 scents. Look forward to it's release..I'll be sure to buy it.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I heard about this a while ago and spoke to Darron...again a long while ago and he said there may be a few other new soaps coming as he is getting rid of a few of the less popular 1912 scents. Look forward to it's release..I'll be sure to buy it.
Yes, the same post said that he was planning on discontinuing a couple of scents. One was Citrus Musk which happened to be my first 1912 Wickham Soap.

Yes, the same post said that he was planning on discontinuing a couple of scents. One was Citrus Musk which happened to be my first 1912 Wickham Soap.
Ah yeah, that's a shame i quite liked Citrus Musk..reminded me of a better version of D R Harris "Arlington". Still, knowing Darron's soaps the new scents will be great!

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Just to let people know that the link to the Gothic Revival limited edition is now available through Wickhams Facebook page.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Just grabbed me a full set of soap balm and splash. And had to grab that brush ap well.
I had seen the pics before hand from Steve.

Check out the look of these babys!

Steve had said its a really cool matte cerakote finish on the handles that gives you a amazing feel on gripping the brush. I think its the same cerakote used on some handguns

Last edited: