Wickham question

Gordy

Legendary Member
@Burgundy - I wasn't aware that whollyKaw also makes vegan soaps. I would love to try them but the biggest concern for me is the ease of availability. Being placed in India, shipping costs are more economical from UK than from the states.
The availability of american soaps is quite limited in the UK in my opinion and also have a price difference owing to the taxes.
All things considered, if Wickham places on line with these names, I dont mind getting a few of them.
Thanks for your response !!
You obviously have never ordered from Maggard's then! Their international shipping is ridiculously cheap. http://www.maggardrazors.com

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I tried Caties Bubbles and can say that for me the Wickham 1912 is much better. The CB leaves me with slightly dry skin after the shave.

Matsilainen

Forum GOD!
I wasn't aware that whollyKaw also makes vegan soaps.
Vegan soaps were the only soaps WhollyKaw made for a good while. Tallow (and donkey milk) is a relatively new thing for WhollyKaw, yet. The vegan soaps I have from them are superb.

That being said, you can’t go wrong with the equally superb Wickham 1912. I really enjoy tallow soaps, but these two manufacturers truly know how to make impeccable vegan soaps.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Cashmere’s lovely, quite a luxurious scent
Magnum is again, a favourite, an old school scent
Also have Scottish Heather
Will get Irish Fern one day

ayush12345

Forum GOD!
Magnum, Irish Fern, Magnum, Scottish Heather and Club Cola are the ones I am considering for purchase early next year :wink: