which moisturiser do you use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

CeraVe PM, and Altruist sunscreen in the morning regardless of weather.
wheres the cheapest place in the uk to get cerave from do you know?

i looked in store in boots and was way over a tenner

D

Deleted member 2936

The only product I use is pure unrefined organic shea butter during the fall and winter, after my daily shave.
love shea butter, use it in my beard butters and balms too

Not tried mango butter, will do in the future hopefully

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Brilliant stuff. My girls have really sensitive skin and this stuff is one of the few sunscreens that won't irritate their skin. It's also a fantastic price considering what a lot of sensitive sunscreens cost.

Why the daily out of season use if you don't mind me asking?
Yeah it’s great! Really affordable, good formula and works really well for me as well with sensitive skin. I’m so glad you found one that works so well for your girls.

The applying out of season is because UV rays are still active even during the colder months. They shine through the clouds. We tend to associate sunscreen with the sun but it’s the UV that causes potential burning and skin cancer, so it’s still advised to have some protection if you’re going out even if there’s no noticeable sun around.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
wheres the cheapest place in the uk to get cerave from do you know?

i looked in store in boots and was way over a tenner
It’s on sale all the time all over the place really, but Amazon has the moisturising lotion for £7 at the moment. Really good stuff.

CeraVe Moisturising Lotion | 236ml/8oz | Daily Face & Body Moisturiser for Dry to Very Dry Skin https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CG2TD9F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_45MTMB2HBVG3ZWZ2P10V?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1