Which deodorant stick?

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by halvor, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Northam Saint

Northam Saint Forum GOD!

guy1307 likes this.
  2. ManicDee

ManicDee Inside a Dark Empty

It depends on what you want to keep cool and NOT a stick![​IMG]

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Below-Belt...t=101&pf_rd_i=74128031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

3. chris.hale

chris.hale Forum GOD!

What. The. Feck.

Blademonkey likes this.
  4. Jalani1

Jalani1 Noob

I used to spray for about 20 years because I felt like able to get everything covered better with the spray. However,I have very sensitive skin so I recently decided to start using natural deodorant stick.I chose Schmidt’s Stick Deodorant Fragrance Free for Sensitive Skin after having read an interesting article at beauty-tips-and-tricks.com I have to say that I'm really happy with this natural deodorant!

5. halvor

halvor a most elusive fish

Funny, I’ve started using the exact same, primarily in response to a reaction to other sticks (not sure if it’s the alcohol or what). Very pleased with both the feel and the effect of Schmidt’s :thumbsup:

6. ManicDee

ManicDee Inside a Dark Empty

I have two Trumper's deodorant sticks now, Eucris and Sandalwood.
    [​IMG]

Both are very good, there scent's are long lasting and they do not stain my clothing. I bought them 3 months apart, the Sandalwood being the first.

DamianJ likes this.
  7. DamianJ

DamianJ Forum GOD!

I'm on my second Eucris stick, lovely scent

ManicDee likes this.
  8. guy1307

guy1307 Forum GOD!

I just ordered 2 sticks when i saw they are sold on Belgium

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

halvor likes this.
  9. Farabeuf

Farabeuf Über Member

I started developing irritation and itching in my armpits some years ago when I used deodorant. As long as I go alcohol free it’s ok, but now prefer to use odor free too. Gives me a chance to use cologne that won’t clash.
    The funny thing is that this only started in my late thirties though. I used the most potent industrial strength stuff for 20 years without missing a beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice