Which deodorant stick?

Jalani1

Noob
I used to spray for about 20 years because I felt like able to get everything covered better with the spray. However,I have very sensitive skin so I recently decided to start using natural deodorant stick.I chose Schmidt’s Stick Deodorant Fragrance Free for Sensitive Skin after having read an interesting article at beauty-tips-and-tricks.com I have to say that I'm really happy with this natural deodorant!

halvor

a most elusive fish
I used to spray for about 20 years because I felt like able to get everything covered better with the spray. However,I have very sensitive skin so I recently decided to start using natural deodorant stick.I chose Schmidt’s Stick Deodorant Fragrance Free for Sensitive Skin after having read an interesting article at beauty-tips-and-tricks.com I have to say that I'm really happy with this natural deodorant!
Funny, I’ve started using the exact same, primarily in response to a reaction to other sticks (not sure if it’s the alcohol or what). Very pleased with both the feel and the effect of Schmidt’s :thumbsup:

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I have two Trumper's deodorant sticks now, Eucris and Sandalwood.

Both are very good, there scent's are long lasting and they do not stain my clothing. I bought them 3 months apart, the Sandalwood being the first.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I have two Trumper's deodorant sticks now, Eucris and Sandalwood.

Both are very good, there scent's are long lasting and they do not stain my clothing. I bought them 3 months apart, the Sandalwood being the first.
I'm on my second Eucris stick, lovely scent

guy1307

Forum GOD!
Funny, I’ve started using the exact same, primarily in response to a reaction to other sticks (not sure if it’s the alcohol or what). Very pleased with both the feel and the effect of Schmidt’s :thumbsup:
I just ordered 2 sticks when i saw they are sold on Belgium [emoji6]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Farabeuf

Über Member
I started developing irritation and itching in my armpits some years ago when I used deodorant. As long as I go alcohol free it’s ok, but now prefer to use odor free too. Gives me a chance to use cologne that won’t clash.
The funny thing is that this only started in my late thirties though. I used the most potent industrial strength stuff for 20 years without missing a beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk