Where's TSR gone?

Must be the time of year one of our customers has had a similar rough ride with the upgrade of their website this week and they are paying someone a lot of cash to do it for them.
 

DevonStan

Forum GOD!
^^ Interesting reading.

Like many, I started on TSR and, like many, encountered many really, reassuringly, decent people. When my mate in Essex started shaving old gents in a care home the generosity shown was astounding. Unforgettably so... if one's faith in human kindness had started to wane a bit, that experience reinstated it.

And, like some, I found one or two with whom I didn't get on. And Bezoar was one such. But it's thought he's gone .... certainly the name has gone: a distictive name which, according to Google, is :-
  1. a small stony concretion which may form in the stomachs of certain animals, especially ruminants, and which was once used as an antidote for various ailments.
  2. a wild goat with flat scimitar-shaped horns, found from Greece to Pakistan. The ancestor of the domestic goat, it was the best-known source of bezoars.
And today there's no service on TSR but only recently so as I did correspond there very recently and all was OK.

Hope it returns. Has been good to me and I might even have contributed ever so slightly in return. (even if it did cost me more money than I dread to admit).
 
Top