What would you say is an affordable Titanium Shaving Brush?

halvor

a most elusive fish
Was this thread meant as a kind of market research, Mem, or marketing? If the former — gauging price, demand, profit potential, elasticity etc — I suppose we haven’t been of much use. Most simply assume it will be too expensive rather than stating one’s limit or ‘ideal’ price. Prior experience with titanium pricing surely informs that assumption — but from what I take it, we may be in for a surprise..?

(Edit: And I’m no better, not sure what I’d pay. I would want Steve to make some money, though, that I can say.)

Last edited:

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
IMO ball park figures need to be announced
It was posted recently via FB that it might have to be limited to 100 pieces. Just now it was posted that they need 200

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
TBH for a high-end brush, which it sounds like this will be, I’d rather the money was going into the knot.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Was this thread meant as a kind of market research, Mem, or marketing? If the former — gauging price, demand, profit potential, elasticity etc — I suppose we haven’t been of much use. Most simply assume it will be too expensive rather than stating one’s limit or ‘ideal’ price. Prior experience with titanium pricing surely informs that assumption — but from what I take it, we may be in for a surprise..?

(Edit: And I’m no better, not sure what I’d pay. I would want Steve to make some money, though, that I can say.)
It was market research to work out what people think is low price in this metal. I've never owned anything Titanium as the price has always been a turn off. So I thought I could influence Steve to see what he could do to make it happen.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
IMO ball park figures need to be announced
It was posted recently via FB that it might have to be limited to 100 pieces. Just now it was posted that they need 200
I think 200 was a ballpark for members on the facebook group. Based on not all facebook group members going onto buy a brush. The Brush will be limited to 100 in this particular finessed design at the low price. As soon as I hear the price guys i'll share.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Price is being announced this Sunday 5pm gmt and a sign up page will be opened for the first 100 to stake a claim. I'll share the link as soon as I get it

AlphaShaving

Alpha Shaving Works Owner
Vendor
The announcement will be published at 17:00 GMT, 12:00 midday in New York and of course it is always daylight in Las Vegas!! - 09:00!!

Reactions: p.b