what supplements & vitamins do you take?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
If you have a pretty good diet eat nuts avocado fruit bananas then there is no need to take magnesium.
Im not allergic to nuts but have an intolerance, basically after around two hours I get stomach cramps, sweating all the same as if it was an allergy, but I test negative.

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Im not allergic to nuts but have an intolerance, basically after around two hours I get stomach cramps, sweating all the same as if it was an allergy, but I test negative.

Yes, indeed certain nuts can give you severe stomach cramps no doubt, I have the same issue with strong fresh coffee, but almonds tend to be fairly safe including almond milk, I eat a pretty good diet, but there is always room for improvement.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Yes, indeed certain nuts can give you severe stomach cramps no doubt, I have the same issue with strong fresh coffee, but almonds tend to be fairly safe including almond milk, I eat a pretty good diet, but there is always room for improvement.
Same here plenty of fruit and way more that five a day. I use Oat Milk now, which I find nice in coffee. Worse thing for me Coconut Fat / oil. They seem to add that in to loads of things now.

Last edited:

adrian ivanovici

Forum GOD!
Whey Protein Isolate 90% protein (one serving before bed).
1 Creatine capsules 1g and 1creatine capsule 750mg with 250mg phospholipids 30 min before training.
One capsule of A-Z vitamins and minerals from DoppelHerz whenever I remember to take it during the day.