what supplements & vitamins do you take?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

hey so i was wondering what supplements and vitamins do you take?

i do take a few different thing just to name a few black seed oil, cod liver oil, biotin, multivitamins etc,
but i find that i always tend to go through pahses and im so inconsistent but as of recently ive been trying to really stick with it

D

Deleted member 2936

A tablespoon of organic cold pressed pumpkin seed oil everyday,high in zinc,keeps me cold and flu free,also 1 6000mg Ginko Biloba tablet.
whats pumpkin seed oil taste like? never tried it tbh and never even thought about it
i do take zic tablets, thnk theyre 15mg off the top of my head

ive head a about ginko bilboa and that korean ginseng or whatever its called dont remember off the top of my head, how long you been taking the ginko biloba? seen any benefits?

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
whats pumpkin seed oil taste like? never tried it tbh and never even thought about it
i do take zic tablets, thnk theyre 15mg off the top of my head

ive head a about ginko bilboa and that korean ginseng or whatever its called dont remember off the top of my head, how long you been taking the ginko biloba? seen any benefits?
Pumpkin seed oil has a nutty taste,it can be used in salad dressings,I just take a big spoonful a day,also stops kidney stones developing by all accounts,Ginko is for better circulation and yes I do get benefits from taking both,I can't remember the last time I had a cold or the flu(worst I've felt recently is after having the jabs) I work in cold storage and the Ginko has helped my circulation.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I take Zero 5 electrolytes every day as it’s helping my tachycardia (having it investigated but seems to be a meds related issue).

johnnyusa

Veteran
spirulina + chlorella
it's this weird algae that has a ton on nutrients but is particularly interesting because it's food, w/ protein and calories, which just happens to contain a ton of vitamins
after eating it your body goes into an alkaline state and then one doesn't get hungry for quite a long time and the user experiences lots of energy
i heard the Aztecs used to take it before they went into battle

also I take an organic men's multi-vitamin, iodine supplement, and probiotics
if it's not organic vitamins then generally they just synthetically re-arrange the molecules in petroleum, which is yuck, right?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Digging up an old thread.

I have been taking Berroca or Phizz for the last few months. Haven’t noticed any increase in energy levels, but just figured that the vitamins would help in general. Not too keen on the Phizz Orange for taste though.