What made your day a good one?

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Eldest Stepson is a Police Officer now.
They nicked two last week for dealing (was watched on CCTV) one let go as not enough evidence, he was 19 yrs old.
The other they did have enough so bailed for now, he was 16.
Problem is we are East Essex and the louts were from West London and you can’t, apparently, let them just wander off if 16.
So two coppers out of the game for 4-5 hours while they drive him home. 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄😡

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
Eldest Stepson is a Police Officer now.
They nicked two last week for dealing (was watched on CCTV) one let go as not enough evidence, he was 19 yrs old.
The other they did have enough so bailed for now, he was 16.
Problem is we are East Essex and the louts were from West London and you can’t, apparently, let them just wander off if 16.
So two coppers out of the game for 4-5 hours while they drive him home. 🤷🏼‍♂️🙄😡
Blimey, that's an expensive minicab. :(

Twelvefret

Forum GOD!
At certain times of the year, the sun shines in a way that causes the garage door not to function. I thought it was shadows fooling the sensors as objects, but it’s really the sun shining on the sensors. I decided to YouTube. I found a fix and it involves toliet rolls…😂
IMG_8831.jpeg

R181

Grumpy old man
I think I have the potential problem with sunlight buggering up the garage door sensors. I have no windows in my garage so no sunlight enters and one less place for people to try and break into the garage from.

Bob

p.b

Forum GOD!
Had the day off yesterday and spent the morning kayaking and then went for a Thai massage with a not very petit Thai lady kneeing on my back and bum! Am tender but relaxed this morning 😎