What is the limiest lime cream you have found?

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere. I did search a bit.

Despite all previous recommendations at 'the other place' I am finding it hard to beat Castle Forbes for shear power of fragrance. Would rather find this in a cream or even a soap rather than a croap , hence the question.
Trumpers is deffo out.
TOBS not so good.
Truefitt not there
GFCC - really cannot understand the hype......... must be a price thing.
Even mumma bear did not touch the CF

And so it goes on.

I am sure there are plenty of options out there of more obscure origins so are there any suggestions.

halvor

a most elusive fish
I was running a little ahead of myself and was about to suggest Mike’s Lime here, but that’s a soap, not a cream...

Not too keen on citrus, myself, and not the right person to respond really. Maybe this clown is, though?

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Get your own quality lime essential oil, get some unscented cream (OSP maybe) and add it to your own desired strength.
Spookily, I have been playing with some eos but so far only with witch hazel the starting scent of which always sems to linger in the background like an old sock!

I think if I went down that route there would be a strong desire to add a citrus 'aesthetic' to the mix with a touch of green food colouring! Now that COULD have some unusual post shave results! :D

Last edited: