What has been your most used razor/blade/soap/brush/AS of 2019?

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
Razor: Merkur HD (my "loyal servant" for 12 years now)
Blade: East German Triton
Brush: Flat top tuxedo DS Cosmetic
Soap: Proraso Wood & Spice cream
AS: supermarket Witch Hazel + Mennen Green Tonic
 

LewisW

Well-Known Member
Razor: Homelike Start .90 solid bar
Blade: Gillette 7 o’clock sharp edge (yellow)
Brush: RazoRock Bruce
Soap: Stirling Sharp Dressed Man
AS: Stirling Sharp Dressed Man
 

Dr Watson

James
Razor: Gillette Rocket Flair Tip
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless
Brush: Plisson Synthetic
Soap: Palmolive Cream
AS: Aqua Velva
 

JoeLr

Forum GOD!
Razor: Rockwell 6S (R4 daily; R6 on rare occurrences I hadn't shaved in 48+ hours)
Blade: GSB 75% of the time; PolSilver SI the remainder

The rest was quite varied. I have purchased two new razors in the past month after selling-off quite a few over the previous 12 months, so my time with the 6S will likely be limited to travel use going forward.
 

LewisW

Well-Known Member
Razor: Gillette Slim Adjustable
Blade: Gillette 7 o’clock Sharp Edge
Brush: RazoRock Plissoft
Soap: Stirling Sharp Dressed Man
 

Wintermute

Forum GOD!
Razor: Tatara Masamune
Blade: Thai Gillette Super Thin
Brush: Turn N Shave with Quarter Moon knot
Soap: Stirling Pharaoh's Dreamsicle

Don't use splashes or shaving balms anymore. I always finish my shaves with Aveeno moisturiser and then i'll use an EdT or EdP depending on what I'm doing that day.
 

Pattorashu

Senior Moment
Razor: Gillette Black Beauty
Blade: Personna Blue
Cream: TOBS Sandalwood
Brush: Omega Boar
A/S: Bath and Body Works Twilight shea moisturizing cream
 

AlexNoodles

Forum GOD!
Razor: Oneblade/Gillette proglide cartridge
Blade: Feather
Cream: xpec
Brush: cadman 30mm synth
A/S: I have way too many, but I can safely say i've been using mostly Miller Harris scents
 

AlexNoodles

Forum GOD!
What have you in the way of Miller Harris Alex?
**Ahem**
currently:
**La Fumee
**La Fumee classic
**Feuilles de Tabac
Etui Noir
**Rose Silence
**Terre d'iris
**Vetiver insolent
Figue Amere
**Le Cedre
Cassis en Fueille
Fleurs de sec
L'Air de rien
**Citron Citron
Le petit grain

** = frequent fliers :)
 

AlexNoodles

Forum GOD!
Me ...

La Fumee
Tea Tonique
Feuilles de Tabac
Rose Silence
Le Cedre
Poirier d’un Soir

How do you find Etui Noir? (May get it eventually.)
Wore it yesterday after a long time, still a great smell
If you PM me your details I will send you the remainder of my bottle for you to try :)

(I presume you know judging by the scents you have, but TKMAXX is gold dust for Miller Harris :wink: )
 
Top