What else do wet shavers do?

Blackie

Forum GOD!
I'm retired, and have bought a 5 string banjo.
The Missus really loves it (yeah...right!).
Learning from DVD's and You Tube at the moment.
Also took up acrylic painting a few years ago (folk art), but have been gifted some oil paints so now getting into some Bob Ross style.
This 'retired' lark is actually hard work.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!

Vacumatic

Testy
Buy old fountain pens, restore them and either sale or more usually keep them

Selling a lot of the stuff I have been collecting over the years in the hope of downsizing soon.

Started a detailing business for cars, giving it a rest for winter though.

Koiguchi

Master cartridge smith. Been rolling me own since 1961. Paper patched is a lost art, and is not really that hard to learn, but no one likes to make them.
I also am rebuilding a 1984 Ford Ranger. Gonna make the fast and furious slow and calm.

Xring3

Forum GOD!
Master cartridge smith. Been rolling me own since 1961. Paper patched is a lost art, and is not really that hard to learn, but no one likes to make them.
I also am rebuilding a 1984 Ford Ranger. Gonna make the fast and furious slow and calm.
What caliber?

Xring3

Forum GOD!
My “what else do wet shavers do” consists mainly of caring for my disabled wife. I don’t mind doing this as it’s part of the marriage deal. Besides she has saved my worthless butt several times. Other than that I’ve collected vintage firearms, advertising signs and like to BBQ.

D

Deleted member 1881

I used to have as a hobby car modification. I have a 206 matte black (paint wrap with foils) and some good equipment on. (Brakes, shitgear,

But it was too expensive and I stopped. Now the car is deactivated into the garage and collects dust. No oil change, dead battery, no fuel left at all.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Retired a dozen years ago. I was on the Board of Directors of a local charity for several years, but packed it in following a year long treatment for cancer. Now I fence, fly fish, collect vintage and modern fountain pens, cook and generally get in my wife’s way (so she says). I also spent a fair amount of time researching my family history and surfing 4 wet shaving forums. We also travel a lot, taking at least one significant overseas trip a year. I played golf most of my working life, but decided to pack it in when I retired because I thought it a suboptimal use of my pension: A Good Walk Spoiled.

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
Railway modelling is one of my main hobbies. I like to build small, exhibition layouts of UK, US and German prototypes. Other than that, listening to music, reading and cooking. Also have a bunch of 1/24 & 1/26 scale car kits to build. The trouble is, there's this thing called work that keeps getting in the way...

steve

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Scouting takes some of my time. Been a leader now for over ten years, teach young people all sorts of things but my favourite is Air Rifle. I am British Small Bore Rifle Association qualified to teach that.