What do you all look like?

wintoid

Out of control
Yes - I was a freelance jazz musician for the first half of my life. I've gigged (sometimes just a one-off) with guys like Alan Holdsworth, John Dankworth, Horace Parlan, Tete Montoliu and a lot of Norwegian jazz musicians when I lived and played in Norway for 6 years. Happy days!
Wow!

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Yes - I was a freelance jazz musician for the first half of my life. I've gigged (sometimes just a one-off) with guys like Alan Holdsworth, John Dankworth, Horace Parlan, Tete Montoliu and a lot of Norwegian jazz musicians when I lived and played in Norway for 6 years. Happy days!
John Dankworth and Cleo Laine are among my favourite jazz musicians. The sax is my favourite instrument and scat is one of my favourite jazz singing styles; no one plays the sax better than Dankworth and no one sings scat better than Laine. Unfortunately Dankworth died 9 years ago, but Laine is now in her 92nd year; fortunately, however, their music lives on. How fortunate you are to have played with a Dankworth; it speaks highly of your musical talents.