What are you waiting to arrive ~ 2021

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I've been looking at the Yates razor, ultimately I find it quite an ugly looking razor. Interesting your back in favour of timeless, it's one of the nicest examples of a brass razor.
Jon, I agree the Yates looks ugly, but I have it on sound advice from Celestino that it's a wonderful performer. At the price, I didn't feel there was anything really to lose by trying it.
I had Bronze 0.38 when first released when I wasn't too experienced with DE's. I found it a bit harsh. A few years on, I'm hoping it will perform more favourably. Again, it's quite reasonably priced in comparison with others.

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
I quote fancy just getting an unscented soap from them, I've reacted to MDC in the past but was told that could be due to overloading. However unscented might be worth a punt.
I had a reaction with Fougere and Rose sadly , but seem to be ok with Original.

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Jon, I agree the Yates looks ugly, but I have it on sound advice from Celestino that it's a wonderful performer. At the price, I didn't feel there was anything really to lose by trying it.
I had Bronze 0.38 when first released when I wasn't too experienced with DE's. I found it a bit harsh. A few years on, I'm hoping it will perform more favourably. Again, it's quite reasonably priced in comparison with others.
I fact, the price for the non polished is incredible really, under £100. Plus customs on top of course though.